Financial / Estate Analysis
You work hard for your money. Why not give yourself peace of mind knowing that you are using the best vehicle(s) to achieve the most favorable financial success.
We can help. The following are some of the areas we advise in:
- Retirement Planning – When can you? Why save? How much will you need?
- Estate Planning – How to minimize estate tax
- Social Security, Health Care, Long-term Care
- Succession Planning for Small Business & Farms
- College Education Savings & College Loan Application Preparation
- Roth IRA Conversions – It is still not too late to convert
- Retirement Plan – Creation, compliance & reporting
- Buy/Sell Home – First time, second home
- Gifting – Charitable, family
- Distributions from Retirement Plans
- Debt Management
- Lease vs. Buy – Which is right for you
Social Security Online
This site has lots of useful information, including how to find a local office, how to apply for retirement benefits, and help with understanding the benefits and financing of the Social Security program. You can request personal earnings and benefit estimate statements (PEBES) from a secured server. The PEBES statement estimates your future Social Security benefits and a complete earnings and Social Security tax history.