Small Business Consultancy
Many businesses today understand that consulting with a knowledgeable business advisor can give them an edge in today’s competitive business world. Seeking the advice of a trusted business consultant helps many individuals and businesses develop useful strategies and make good decisions.
We provide consultancy to small businesses via a number of different mediums. We share our experience and expertise with you so you don’t have to reinvent the wheel.
Likewise, small businesses need competent business resources to service their management needs. Small business owners are confronted with various issues they need help with in making a good business decision, even if that involves having someone to call and ‘bend their ear’. Though not a exhaustive list, the following are some of the more common areas we service:
- Accounting Software – selection, set-up, training, maintenance & reporting
- Successful Small Business Startup Services
- Buying/Selling a Business – from start to finish
- Fixed Asset Management – allow us to keep track of your assets, including trades, purchases & dispositions
- Working Capital Analysis – make money work for you
- Retirement Plans/Fringe Benefit Plans – set-up, compliance and reporting
- Business Planning – where do you want to go?
- Technology Consulting – hardware & software
- Obtaining Financing
- Insurance analysis & review